RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Language Of Senses - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life is a continual wheel, turning through the years to
moments of time.
Eternity not taken into consideration, because it lasts
longer than the minutes we have in our temporary existence.
Thoughts being listened to interiorly, no one else can hear
them, language can only be spoken or written to be under-
Longing and desires can be explained with only a look or
touch, senses portraying the wanting and needs of our
hearts throughout life.
Life keeps rolling, turning away from us as we move forward
into our final horizons, taking us only so far and dropping
us off at the edge of eternity, not willing or daring to go
Comments about Language Of Senses by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl