Last Night - Poem by Luke Pere
I have witnessed something;
In heavens above, on earth below.
life can be authentic except it's not.
There is a cliff awaiting me;
comforts me to grasp the stars,
giving me serenity.
I seek no one as I
Glance at my past so quick.
Is there a Spirit watching me
at this edge of the world.?
Will my footprints remain
And breath be by taken
by the breeze.?
As the stars show; the
spectacle is a miracle.
The universe glimpsed me there.
Near me the clouds stirring;
Above me bliss; under me
no more sorrow.
Comments about Last Night by Luke Pere
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl