Latent Miseries - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Grass dies in multiples for cows.
Cows die in multiples for lions.
Insects die numerous for frogs.
Frogs die numerous for snakes.
Man dies being food for the pest.
Man is killed in war and in hazard.
Life can’t be without misery.
All religions might advocate
How to escape from sufferings.
They cannot wipe out sufferings.
When you are free of miseries
It is your fortune that you are.
Comments about Latent Miseries by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl