Law Of Life. - Poem by LaSoaphia QuXazs
Whatever you think today, that will be your tomorrow
Let it be fear, sickness, trouble, happiness or sorrow.
So, be careful what you think or dwell on,
Every second in your life counts, because it will be done.
The past is gone and it was made with your previous thinking,
There is no way to go back and correct as you are wishing.
This is why you have to think over your thoughts and deeds,
What you sow you shall reap, that's where the law leads.
However, if you learned the hard way in your life,
Figured out the meaning of words and thoughts of your strife,
Your future can be the happiest for all the days
If you choose health, good life and true happiness,
They can follow you all the ways.
Comments about Law Of Life. by LaSoaphia QuXazs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl