Lawful Love - Poem by ONOJA ANTHONY
Be honest with my emotio
Be cold and hot with my love.
Beneath this ashes of memories,
Before the fist of sunset aproaches
Boast these rymthes of drizzle love.
Our days run above the clouds of time.
Others long cheer what we shared in pages gone by.what an immortal we become.
Thou my memo comes from fairy tales.
Thou my heart became your hat.
Thou I lost your fewer verse to time.
Timid tales mock my love.
Time soon began her timeless routes.
Comments about Lawful Love by ONOJA ANTHONY
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl