Leaning My Head - Poem by Elena Daniela
Leaning my head over my hand
Wandering, my mind is running,
And in my dream I am your queen,
And you forever are my king.
As formerly I am believing,
That only me, you were devoted,
And your heart was saddening
Thinking of me, and deeply sighed.
As many stars are on the heaven
And many stories in the world,
As many thoughts flash in my mind,
Thinking that you love me so,
But I wince…and from my hand,
I rise slowly my forehead
And from your queen in my dream,
I wake up, oh, as a poor slave!
Translation of the poetry 'Cand imi plec' by Veronica Micle
Comments about Leaning My Head by Elena Daniela
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl