Learn And Learn - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Hurt? Learn not to [in turn].
Hit? Learn not to.
Robbed? Learn not to.
Ignored? Pursue, Pursue.
Learn the good from the bad.
Comments about Learn And Learn by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl