Lawrence S. Pertillar
Leaving Them To Speak For Themselves - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Being who one 'is',
Would be identified by consistency.
One would 'think'.
But today very few do!
Someone ever changing,
Can not make claims of being constant.
But then again...
Anyone can do and can say anything they wish.
Those who seem to obtain another's confidence,
Always are the one's who are recognized...
For the repetition of their deeds.
Leaving them to speak for themselves.
Comments about Leaving Them To Speak For Themselves by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl