Let Hearts Regrow. (Love Again) . - Poem by Liz Munro
Let old love die
and help your heart regrow,
dry up your spent tears,
and release all your fears,
Just let your true self show.
It is time to let go,
and begin a fresh page,
throw your old scared, dead heart away,
with a smile, weclome the brand new day.
For a lost love was not your fault,
and your heart doesn't have to anymore pay,
Because you are such a good person,
so full of happy cheer,
your heart will regrow if you let a new love near.
Comments about Let Hearts Regrow. (Love Again) . by Liz Munro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl