(with Broken Wings) , Somehow Fly - Poem by Liz Munro
They say you should stay positive
and not into sad thoughts give,
and when you only get one life,
to the full is how they say you should live.
But on top of the world i feel today
i don't feel sad, or lonely
to everyone i say G'day,
But the people around me are soo cold, and stoney.
They try to hold you back from who you want to be.
They try to stop you from reaching that cloudless-blue sky,
By not letting you be free.
Yet they give you crushed, and broken wings,
And tell you, with them, to somehow fly.
Comments about (with Broken Wings) , Somehow Fly by Liz Munro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda