Let Me Go With Good Hopes. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
It still disturbs me that my parents died
Before seeing births of my grandchildren.
It gives me relief that my parents died
Before seeing me developing cancer.
After my death will come plus and minus
To my descendants; I need not bother.
Comments about Let Me Go With Good Hopes. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl