Let Some Of The Desires - Poem by Bishnupada Sethi
Let some of our desires-
Still remain as such
Like the fires wrapped
In the finest silken clothes.
There will be certain pains.
Some parts of us will burn-
Slowly but incessantly.
There will be never ending restlessness.
But all the discomfiture-
Will provide the fuel to our souls
To keep us on track
To drive us ahead.
Let us wait-
Till all our attractions wither away-
Nothing of us is left behind
To take any pride in it.
Just two beings remain
The souls meet.
A timeless thirst is quenched.
Comments about Let Some Of The Desires by Bishnupada Sethi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl