Bishnupada Sethi Poems
- Fairy In The Garden In the garden on lazy grass A fairy was ...
- I Wish To Cry The past has long since slipped out, Only ...
- My Photographs The avalanches in my memory Appear in ...
- My World Of Spirits My world is a world of spirits The way ...
- Men In The Forest The mystery of evergreen Sal ...
- Where Shall I Go! Where shall I go! Leaving this land, ...
- For I Am A Child Not that I am unaware- A castle of ...
Received his professional education from the National Institute of Technonolgy, Rourkela in the branch of Mechanical Engineering and then master's degree in Industrial Engineering from the National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai, India. He joined the Indian Admininistrative Service and worked as District Collectors of Sonepur, Nuapada and Rayagada districts. He also worked for the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fairy In The Garden
In the garden on lazy grass
A fairy was chatting with her mates.
At her sight,
The flowers began to bloom,
The breeze started to blow,
The faces began to glow.
The drone became busy
And buzzing around the garden
Started telling his only story.
A flock of birds in the open sky,
Separated into groups of twos,
Sat on the branches nearby,
Joining their beaks front to front.
The clouds were afoot,
Carrying the message from a planet
And hurrying to deliver in another,
Stopped for a while to see the events.