Love Is Around - Poem by Bishnupada Sethi
You sat across
And talked mundane matters
While not noticing-
I was becoming restless.
To get few clues
How you valued our past-
In between what we talked.
Quite a lot of water
Seems to have been drained out
Since the high floods of our lives had
Washed us almost away
At very unusual times of our lives.
No promises were made then.
We didn't know the path forward.
Yet the hearts united-
Two minds thought alike.
Tracing and extrapolating,
Going back and forth,
Breathing in and out,
About a relationship so intimate
Gives beautiful earthly feelings.
Love is around.
It binds us together
Whether you speak about or not.
We know each other.
We feel the love
And in deep silences.
Comments about Love Is Around by Bishnupada Sethi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda