Ido Ben Efraim
Lie To Love, Love To Lie - Poem by Ido Ben Efraim
Half hour before she wakes I catch my sight just staring at her sleep.
When she wakes up I fake the time to let her sleep and for me to stare a bit more.
But I know I cant lie to her. But I still do.
Its so cute when she screams obscenities
But you have to tell her how these lies changed your life.
Lie To Love
Love To Lie.
Comments about Lie To Love, Love To Lie by Ido Ben Efraim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl