Life Changes - Poem by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
History that can never be replaced,
Never any regrets,
Chosen moments shared with you,
I would never choose to share with anybody else.
Beautiful music that turned our lives and dreams around,
Leading us toward an unobstructed pathway to happiness.
Happiness found within ourselves,
Able to surface thanks only to senses, sounds, respect and love,
That we share,
Saturday April 6th 2002
Comments about Life Changes by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda