CHARMAINE SIMPSON Poems
- Depression Monster Spinning faster and faster, spiraling ...
- Step- Dad You came into our lives and took us in as if your ...
- Happy Birthday My Boy 8 years ago all my wishes came ...
- My Sister Memories shared - Intense feelings of closeness ...
- A Place Called Happiness Hypnotic beats Melodic rhythms ...
- Hear No Evil - Speak No Evil -...
- A Little Girl Cries A little girl cries as she sits alone on ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CHARMAINE SIMPSON
Spinning faster and faster, spiraling down, down,
Depression creates a suffocating heaviness
which consumes and smothers your entire being.
As i recall this space in time,
it seems as though viewing an experience that belongs
to a stranger.
My physical body defeated,
so tired there is no movement.
Eratic thought patterns that make no sense.
Who is controlling these thoughts?
My mind is in control,
which now belongs to the very dark powerful emotion of
This emotion gathers together, confusion, negativity, loss,
misery, self hatred, ...