Charlie F. Kane
Life Curses And Frustrates Me… - Poem by Charlie F. Kane
Life curses and frustrates me.
I often brood in a Hamlet-esque way
“Oh why oh why does life have to be this way? ”
It is pathetic. I hate doing it.
But I could not be any other way.
Comments about Life Curses And Frustrates Me… by Charlie F. Kane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl