Life-(Highschool Poetry) - Poem by Coreena Dejesus
With all the worries,
Desolved relaxing comes,
Lifes a million stories,
Made up of tons,
Of lasting journeys.
Thoughtout the images,
The mind still wanders.
Comments about Life-(Highschool Poetry) by Coreena Dejesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl