11/09/2007 Forgive Your Self - Poem by Coreena Dejesus
I am no perfect person this is true,
What I’ve done is only known by a few,
My dirty little secrets not for public use,
All I can say is sorry I have no excuse.
I do not steal this I can say,
I have done things that betray.
The ones I love I hold very close,
But there the ones I’ve hurt most.
My life isn’t over it’s just begun,
I can’t change the things I’ve already done.
Learn from my mistakes and change my ways,
I know how I want to spend the rest of my days.
Comments about 11/09/2007 Forgive Your Self by Coreena Dejesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl