Life Is What You Make It - Poem by Audrey Heller
Life is what you make it, so it's
strictly up to you, if it doesn't
meet your expectations, then
change whatever you do! You
don't have to accept the way
things are, if it's not what you'd
like it to be. You can make the
difference, because of your
individuality. Too often we stay
in a rut, for fear of trying anything
new. If you have faith and believe,
that's all you need, to pull through.
Never be afraid to take chances,
as it doesn't come along everyday.
Take the bull, by the horns and seize
the opportunity, before it slips away!
Comments about Life Is What You Make It by Audrey Heller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl