Life Isn'T Always Fair - Poem by Audrey Heller
Even when things look so bleak, try to
look up and turn it around, if you let it
get the best of you, it will only pull you
down. I know it's not always fair, when
bad things take place, you have to think
on the positive side, in order to save face.
Life goes in circles, at times, all is going
well and you feel nothing will get in your
way. Then along comes an incident, that
will change your life, in just one day! Things
happen to everyone, at one time or another,
you think you can cope. This is the time you
must be very strong and never, give up hope!
As long as you believe in yourself, that's the
cure, right there. Forget about what happened,
for we know, life, isn't always fair!
Comments about Life Isn'T Always Fair by Audrey Heller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda