Life Of Boss - Poem by Naveed Akram
Life is signed by the boss, and he is not stupid,
For it means his life is solid in his job,
And he cares for his religion, his job, his life
That hurts sometimes like the floor plans of a house
That is his. Man’s faith is in him.
Music he shall clown, with a swift enterprise
For life is expert, and more time is needed for the great deal.
The world is again a solution and life a boss feels.
Life has been bathed in for some time.
Comments about Life Of Boss by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl