Life Of Luck And Light - Poem by Naveed Akram
Life will upset you when dire trains roll over,
This adventure is of thoughts striding with pleasure;
The recipe of luck pertains to spirituality,
Favouring a reality of the unknown.
Life fainted and death destroyed,
The challenges of certainty restored me;
What horror heightens the global festival?
One kingdom created me as a godly thinker.
Light is the opposing reality,
Lifting its hat to those in bargaining moods,
For the eyes defend us utterly,
They enter you without and within.
Darkness quenches the mind with polite hurt,
Little are the threats given brittle help,
Letting me adjust to the brightness of the
Piercing stars, those points of light too dealing.
Comments about Life Of Luck And Light by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl