Poet of the River
Life's Game (Thought) - Poem by Poet of the River
If life is a game,
What are the odds I might win?
Give me a tally, what out of ten?
If all I had was my name,
And the odds, for me, were the same,
How should I proceed?
What are the odds I may fail?
And what do I do if I succeed?
Comments about Life's Game (Thought) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl