Life Vs Reality - Poem by Casey Lyon
What’s the difference between life and reality?
That one question I do not know the answer to.
Life and reality seems so alike but yet different.
What is the difference between life and reality?
Is it the way people look at the two?
Or is it how it is known as?
What about the way that we feel when we hear the word?
Or the way that they’re defined as?
Oh, I wish I could know the difference between life and reality.
All I know in my mind about life and reality is they’re the same.
So, if they’re the same…then what is so different about them?
I wonder what is the difference between life and reality? ...
Comments about Life Vs Reality by Casey Lyon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl