Lifetime - Poem by Brandi Cuff
You percious jewel,
so radiant and rare,
Falling in love with you......
is like climbing heaven's stair.
Where worry is no more,
And life is splendid, and complete,
Happiness is truly alive....
and sadness is now obsolete.
This is how i feel,
Though I never thought I'd feel this way,
To be loved and cared for by you
Up here is such a beautiful place!
So perfect and peaceful,
Where true love loves you,
and to be able to love myself,
Even when I am are scared to.
Comments about Lifetime by Brandi Cuff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl