My Wedding Vows - Poem by Brandi Cuff
You are so beautiful,
Inside and out,
You are the epitomy of love,
Precisely what love is about.
So gentle and serene,
So much confidence you have put into me,
Just by the slightest touch of your hand,
Slow strokes of forever pours like time sand.
So strong but yet so gentle,
Like a smooth massage to my mental, ....
Areas where it has never been touched,
And where it has been shut....
that is now unlocked.
Now, Always and forever true,
On this day it is my pleasure to say......
Comments about My Wedding Vows by Brandi Cuff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl