Light - Poem by Smoky Hoss
The stars afar
Glitter and gleam,
A light in the night
Upon the earth good and green.
The sun not outdone
Every morn grows and glows,
With a light so bright
As to give beauty and bloom to the wild red rose.
The cosmos light both day and night
Ever does show and shine,
Giving cause to pause
And praise God, all the time.
Comments about Light by Smoky Hoss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda