Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Light - Poem by Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
I didn't see the light
at the end of the tunnel.
It is only a proverb
for those who struggle.
There is absolute
One road ends
when another begins.
Comments about Light by Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl