Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Life - Poem by Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
We all know we all will die.
I will die, you will die,
He and she all will die.
Who will say let us die today?
Every attempt is to prolong
the inevitable death.
In the process of delaying
the death we live our lives.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Life by Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda