Edward Kofi Louis
Light, Alight! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To overcome your plight,
With love than, with a fight! !
The flight of joy,
With the bright side of true love;
Coming along with the light,
With the delight of righteous morals,
The right sense of the mind,
And the insight of righteous laws.
Comments about Light, Alight! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl