Edward Kofi Louis
Lighten Up And Glow - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
You can do anything you want on this love,
So lighten up and glow brighter!
The wind had exposed your nakedness to me,
And i will always be there for you;
Because i am like the Lake Nasser to you!
Aswan Dam is my love and i will take you there,
For i have seen the muse of your love.
Comments about Lighten Up And Glow by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl