Edward Kofi Louis
Like A Baby - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Cain, rain, brain, train, drain, plain, main, gain!
Come and hold me like a baby in yout sweet arms;
For, i am all that you want in this land,
And, i will always be on your side.
With the blues of love and the blues of your sweet muse;
And, with the fantasy ahead of us! !
For, your love is my joy.
Comments about Like A Baby by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda