Little Green Dragon - Poem by Lamar Cole
His little green dragon.
It was good for pulling his wagon.
It would breathe fire.
Whenever it heard a liar.
It was a good friend.
Who would be with him til the end.
Comments about Little Green Dragon by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl