Live Dead - Poem by Taylor Winegar
In loving memory,
Rest in peace.
You will be missed.
I will see you when I get to Heaven.
Comments of a person in grief,
but a grief is not what you need for me.
There is no loving memory
I will not rest in peace.
For I am you, and you are me.
Comments about Live Dead by Taylor Winegar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl