Taylor Winegar Poems
- Suicide on the verge you are ...
- There Once Was There once was a boy who loved with his heart,...
- Angel On Earth They took your wings. They took your ...
- The Truth You know the feeling When someone’s behind ...
- Mean Something Today always means something, because I get ...
- Live Dead In loving memory, Rest in peace. You will be ...
- Not Like Me You’re not like me, they say. They’re right ...
i really dont have much to say i have written many poems over the years and i am currently writing a book i hope you enjoy my poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taylor Winegar
on the verge
to show yourself
even though i fight through my willingness and fight
you are stronger
afraid am i not
for i know i will loose
but i still put up fight
but only for show
to show everything is fine
then only will i let you win
but with your win comes a price