Living In The Present - Poem by Jasbir Chatterjee
On a quiet, peaceful
Chilly Sunday morning,
I once walked
On a trees lined road
On my way to work;
About what the future
was going to bring.
A pink flower suddenly dropped from above
On my feet.
I looked up at the naughty tree.
It was filled with sparrows,
Hopping around on its sturdy branches, ,
A rare, heavenly sight these days in Delhi...
For a few moments,
Time stood still.
I felt elated.
My world, my present
To the flower
On my feet,
And those happy, chirping birds.
Comments about Living In The Present by Jasbir Chatterjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl