Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Binaya Kumar Mohanty Poems
- Dear Frog How dare you approach me, Dear frog! Me, the ...
- Throne Of Arrows Ours hectic march on the highway of ...
- Who You Are! Often I'm ecstatic, transcend of earthly Me
- Caged Freedom Me miles and miles far away from me.
- A Poem For My Lovely Daughter Somewhere here can, I ...
- The Bonfire. Who sings a serenade in dark! Like a sudden ...
- I Fall Asleep My last love lay dying chronic death, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I love to live and live to love.''Love and life
''I wish, Men were not divided over race andHuman Unity
Religion or fight over man made God and region.''
''Poetry is not spontaneous over flow of feelings but deliberate beautification of feels and thrills of a sensible heart by an artist with appropriate ornaments.''Poetry.
How dare you
Me, the anatomist cruel
know no love,
Dear cold blooded creature
the tender heart,
the feeble mind and
dare not approach me
the frigid trap of death,
Me, the anatomist there
to anesthetize you
for reason not known
none to blame, none
Me, the anatomist paid for
to feed my gaster
and quench my thirst
How dare you approach me!
With forceps in one hand
and scissors in other
unable to ...