Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Living In Tropical Heat - Poem by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
showers a day
if I go out
home hot hot hot...
is a sauna
like an oven
no air con
to work hot hot hot...
Comments about Living In Tropical Heat by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl