Locked Away - Poem by Chris Boyles
Barriers of steel some do possess
to keep away harm and lifes mess.
Shutting away their heart from pain
no more tears on their face to stain.
Alone are many who want to share
to love and feel that one does care.
So many false words honestly said
playing games to get inside a head.
Safety is locking away you're heart
until death this loneliness you depart.
Comments about Locked Away by Chris Boyles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye