'Tender Arms' - Poem by Chris Boyles
Tired and weary you cant go on any more
praying for strength from where unsure.
Lifeless and lost where do you go from here
making it through another day you do fear.
A slight lift you feel being raised up aloft
tender arms, and a voice you hear so soft.
Do not falter or fear but always be strong
these arms will show that you can carry on.
Carried to safety now you feel you can try
to continue your journey no questions why.
He was there when you were filled with need
he gave and helped, selflessly with no greed.
Comments about 'Tender Arms' by Chris Boyles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda