Edward Kofi Louis
Loneliness 3 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Do you want to be alone? !
Without reaching out to the world;
I am here to help you,
I am ready to give you a helping hand,
Able to enjoy the fruits of life.
Comments about Loneliness 3 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda