Jeffrey Philip Clegg
Loneliness - Poem by Jeffrey Philip Clegg
When sweet words no longer pour out of my soul
Like the pain now seeping from my heart
When the real world knots my stomach up
And I can't see or feel art
When the music plays
But I'm tone deaf
Is the orchestra just stone?
As the hot tears roll right down my cheeks
Is it just God calling me home?
When I feel I can't go forward
With the weight of the world on my back
I don't see light at the end of the tunnel
Everything just fades to black
Is it even worth trying to find a path to a
I seem to lack?
Comments about Loneliness by Jeffrey Philip Clegg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl