Loneliness - Poem by Kelly Lynn
Its hard to stay sane
when one thinks to much.
Don't want to be caught in a lie,
when thinking of where you are.
Loneliness is a wicked thing,
when these thoughts of emptiness sink in.
Sitting alone on your sheets,
with these thoughts in your mind.
Yes, loneliness is a wicked thing.
Comments about Loneliness by Kelly Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl