Lonely Girl - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
I’m looking for a lonely girl
Depressed in the rainy Detroit night,
A shattered heart immune to candlelight,
Not susceptible to moonlight.
I need someone just like me,
Broken and on her knees,
Not believing in anything
But seeking salvation nonetheless.
Comments about Lonely Girl by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl