Lori "Peanut" Hyer
Losing My Son - Poem by Lori "Peanut" Hyer
Sometimes I feel so alone.
I do not know where I belong.
Having to go on every day.
Missing him, in every way.
You know it hurts.
Because of what he done.
I always think about.
Losing my son.
Comments about Losing My Son by Lori "Peanut" Hyer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda