Lori "Peanut" Hyer
The Man Whom I Loved And His Friend - Poem by Lori "Peanut" Hyer
I look around.
Then I go to the underground.
I did love you.
In my heart this is true.
You left, and now your gone.
To me, you were number one.
We had a son, he kept me alive.
He was born in 1975.
It, hurts so much.
What you did and such.
You married her, left me flat.
After all, how can you be a person like that.
I will not pretend.
The man whom I loved and his friend.
Comments about The Man Whom I Loved And His Friend by Lori "Peanut" Hyer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda