Lori "Peanut" Hyer
My Best Friend - Poem by Lori "Peanut" Hyer
I am lost, without my daughter.
She comes around just for a quarter
making dinner for two.
Sometimes, is hard to do.
But, when will my daughter appear.
Why, does she leave me in the rear.
She is mine.
Only one of a kind.
How come, it had to end.
My daughter is my best friend.
Comments about My Best Friend by Lori "Peanut" Hyer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl