Loss From Death - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
With death, will die all the secrets sealed,
Wishes withheld, love locked, hate harboured,
Skills stored, goodwill gained and curses contained.
No one is sorry for these when one dies.
Comments about Loss From Death by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda